Upgrading as a Service
New Innovative Finance Options for your biogas upgrading project.
Greenlane Biogas wil now be providing Biogas Upgrading as a Service to developers and owners of biomethane projects in Europe. Greenlane Biogas Finance B.V., will remove the burden of ownership on Greenlane’s clients by allowing them to replace initial capital outlays with a monthly fee.
Many projects are profitable on paper, but have difficulty securing access to the capital required to realize the project. Our team of professionals — with experience from the fields of trade finance, leasing and financial project development — will help customers and project developers to get their projects from the ”technically viable” stage to financial closure.
“The difficult investment environment in Europe has prevented several biogas upgrading projects getting off the drawing board. This joint venture will help customers or developers of biomethane / renewable natural gas projects reduce their initial upfront capital investment, sometimes by as much as Euro 4.5 million, in exchange for a monthly fee. Geenlane will install, operate and maintain the biogas upgrading plant, guaranteeing performance and availability or you don’t have to pay!” Brent Jacklin, Senior Vice President, Sales and Commercial Operations.
- Membrane, PSA & water wash biogas upgrading provided as a service, not a system.
- Zero initial Capital Expenditure - Upgrade your biogas to biomethane without upfront cost.
- Reduces the amount of capital you need to raise and frees up your balance sheet
- Switch your CapEx to OpEx.
- Zero operational risk - We service, maintain and manage the biogas upgrading equipment, and guarantee annual uptime.
- Zero performance risk - We guarantee performance of the biogas upgrading plant and biomethane recovery for the duration of the contract - if it doesn’t work, you don’t pay!
Let our experienced team deal with the Biogas Upgrading on your behalf.